Six mistakes mankind keeps making century after century:
1. Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others.
2. Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected.
3. Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it.
4. Refusing to set aside trivial preferences.
5. Neglecting development and refinement of the mind.
6. Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
Marcus Tullius Cicero was a Roman statesman - philosopher...who wrote these words and lived some 2,000 years ago.
http://www.petersammarco.com/the-inner-oracle/ The Inner Oracle Trilogy: Available Now online and signed Personally.
Free 45 Minute Consultation
Canpeace Consultants Inc