Laguna Woods Peter Sammarco
The link is below to watch the entire talk in Laguna Woods CA.
Copy and paste the link below or click on the gold link below this link to enjoy the Full Version including Question and answer period of how to maintain a fulfilling life with Peter Sammarco.
June 21st 2014 Laguna Woods
- to register please contact the numbers below.
details of Peter Sammarco's interactive talk please look below. Thank you.
Contact us for furthers details.
"...5 minutes to changing your financial future. Get to understand financial terminology and also keep yourself in tune with the infinite power residing within you. Always know it's inside of you to give. Seek the talents you have inside and always listen to your inner voice seeking refuge in you at all times.
Whether you call it: the creator, the intuitive power , your subconscious mind, Source, gut instinct, kingdom within you, etc
It's all the same - and always inside of us."
Now let's Keep meditating and contemplating this statement below:
"When thoughts of lack come to you, as such as, "I can't afford that trip," or, "I can't meet that note at the bank," or, "I can't pay that bill," NEVER FINISH A NEGATIVE STATEMENT about finances. Reverse it immediately in your mind by affirming, "god is my instant and everlasting supply, and that bill is paid in Divine order." If a negative thought comes to you fifty times in one hour, reverse it each time by thinking,
"God is my instant supply, meeting that need right now."
After a while, the thought of financial lack will lose all momentum and you will find your subconscious (your habitual mind) is being conditioned to wealth. If you look at a new car, for example, NEVER SAY, "I can't buy that." On the contrary, say to yourself:
"That car is for sale. It is a Divine idea, and I accept it in Divine Order."
"Remember all the universe created, as you know, has also created you, the moon, the galaxies, all the mineral in the earth, and has made you immune to all negative aspects in your life when You choose your own Divine Path, right here right Now. "
Regarding the Growing Aging Population: The Inner Oracle Vol. II: Body.
This book, The Inner Oracle Vol. II: BODY is useful for:
• Retired people and future retirees
• Seniors and seniors-to-be
• Those individuals dealing with physical and mental rehabilitation
• As well as for those concerned with their own parents and understanding with empathy their current situation and circumstances.
Vancouver. British Columbia
A community transforms when its members take charge of their lives and create their own
destinies. Those who do that can understand the purpose of this little practical and pragmatic
booklet on The Inner Oracle Vol. II: BODY
While accepting the greatness and genius of every individual, we can build an interdependent
community and create a balance of give and take in all of our personal relationships with others.
It is hoped that the advice in this book can change lives by invigorating and helping readers live
longer, happier, more loving, blissful and productive lives.
With our population aging at a rate never seen before, the need for such a book has become
extremely important. I spent many days and even nights visiting a friend at a seniors` home.
We discussed what we felt was needed to reduce the costs in our ailing health care system.
Maintaining your mental, emotional and physical strength as well as your spirituality can be key
factors in reducing health care costs.
Myths around aging include a myriad of comments and excuses. Can you relate to any of these?
ongoing myths around aging.
I`M TOO OLD TO…
• Strengthen my body
• Have fun
• Fall in love and be intimate
• Learn new things
• Adventure into new areas
• Enjoy life
• Have a joyful and meaningful life
• Make new friends
• Go for walks or start running
• Take care of my bills
• Become a volunteer
If you have suffered an illness or stroke, you might feel that you are too old to get better and lead fulfilling life. It is possible to recuperate from severe strokes, to learn to walk again, and to strengthen your body, mind and skills.
The attitude that ``its all downhill from here`` is just another myth. However, it is possible to become a manifestation of your own thoughts and imagine symptoms of illness. Instead, send s positive messages to create a healthier mind and body even in your later years.
Keeping your Power
• Don’t allow others to take your power
• You have worth and power
• Believe that you can do anything
• You have something to offer through your life experience
• Ask for an interview with an organization to assess your skills
Social and Recreational Activities
• Learning together and sharing ideas can enhance your own awareness and the awareness
of those around you
• Believe in yourself – you can do anything at any age
Health and Nutrition
• Take time to learn correct form before exercising
• Proper breathing is crucial
• ``Use it or lose it! ``
• Exercises can be done anywhere
• Maintaining your strength is the key to staying young
• Eat foods you are familiar with
• Eat a balances diet – follow nutritional guidelines
• Smile at people, smiling is contagious
• Try to do something that makes you feel good everyday
• Look for beauty in everything around you
• Engage in conversations with people who gave common interests
• Stimulate and expand your brain
• Visit new places and learn new things
Dealing with Abuse
• If someone makes you uncomfortable, do something about it
• Abuse can be physical and emotional
• Don’t let people take advantage of you
• Ask for help
• Find a spiritual practice that works for you
• Enjoy the outdoors and spend time in nature
• Faith can provide us with strength and support
• We are all part of a greater community
• Happiness comes from helping others
• Volunteering is a great way to meet people
• Technology can be an important part of your life
• Embrace change and learn new things
• Go beyond your comfort zone
Keep a Positive Attitude
• You are worthy and capable
• Attitude is crucial to a positive life
• A positive attitude is contagious
• Be an inspiration and a source of joy
Vitality – Being Alive
• Stay involved – intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and socially
• Fill your life with joy, peace, health and understanding
• Inner peace heals us
• Enrich your life, and the lives of others